Monday 3 March 2014

Thank you!

I owe a lot of thanks to everyone who has helped me fundraise for the MS Walk so far.  You've endured a lot of (somewhat) dignified begging and pleading.  You've seen it on repeat through all my social media channels. 

Today I reached $1000!

And I owe it all to generous donations from:

Barb
Brian and Nicole
Caitlin
Dave and Lorraine
Dorothy and Phil
Emily
Finn and Dylan
Heliya
Jack and Oliver
Larry
Laurie
Lily
Mel and Dave
Nicole
Pam and Eli
Patricia
Stephen
Tanya
The McShane family
The Meades family
The Sangan family

Thank you for sharing your hard-earned money to help the lives of thousands of people.  Thank you for supporting a cause so important to me, and for seeing the necessity of such events.

This makes me smile.  A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment