Tuesday 14 April 2015

Fundraising raffle!

The time has come, folks! 

I've got 5 wonderful items up for raffle.  All to help get my fundraising blazing in the last month before the walk. 

And all items have been donated by incredibly talented Canadian artists.  Hint - not art in the traditional sense... but some music, some fiction, and something beautiful to wear...

The items will be introduced each day, starting tomorrow.

Every donation to my walk page gets an entry into the raffle.  I'll keep track of the donations and number them in order.  On Saturday, May 2, I'll have a draw to reveal the winners!  And I'll personally deliver or mail the items to you.

It's win-win, right?

So, if you are tempted to win something really awesome, or just want to support MS research, click here to donate!

Oh, and one more not-so-subtle hint...


No comments:

Post a Comment