Thursday 21 February 2013

5am

Even my 2-different-Ativan prescriptions could not induce sleep.  I tossed and turned, exhausted and ready for sleep.  Yet my body protested.  Finally, defeated, I rose to tackle my hangover-esque headache.  I think perhaps I need some stronger sleeping meds.

Or maybe it was the fact I had 1000mg of steroids coursing through my body, along with my nightly injection of Rebif, plus the Ativan.

Medication-cocktail failure.

I think this is the closest I will ever get to that "junkie feel,"  I am wide-eyed, headachy, exhausted, yet still looking for something to do.

The biggest shocker?  I am going to forego drying and straighening my hair for a drive through McD's - the ultimate drug-tail cure, I think.  Or maybe it's just the roid munchies.

More updates later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment