Sunday 10 March 2013

Family

Happy birthday to my Mom - my best proofreader, grammar-guru, and blog encourager. 

See, Mom, I do know the difference between "it's" and "its!"

It was a lovely day for lunch at a local winery.  We seem to end up there every year, for different occasions.  It's called Bacchus Bistro at the Domain de Chaberton winery.  And if there is a way to my heart, it's through some wine and good French-inspired food. 

http://www.domainedechaberton.com/

----

Jack's teacher knows I have MS.   And over the past 6 months of Kindergarten, has developed an amazing aptitude to read his little mind.

The other day she pulled me aside to tell me how conscientious Jack is.  He puts such effort into creating happiness for others and goes beyond 5-year-old expectations to put a smile on everyone's faces. 

I wonder if perhaps this is because he is more aware of my health issues than I thought.  He just has this extra sense sometimes.

I don't know how true that is.

But I am so proud of my little soul who just wants everyone to be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment