Thursday 27 June 2013

School's out for summer!



This little face just finished Kindergarten.

He has his first wiggly tooth.

He has learned and excelled so much this year. 

He is coming into his own.  He's got a little personality, likes and dislikes.  He loves Lego and superheroes, talking non-stop, and playing like a maniac at the park.

As I sat through the year-end assembly - listening to the older kids speak, the little kids sing, then watched Jack say goodbye to his teacher, I just couldn't contain my tears of pride, excitement, yet sadness.

The year is done - my boy is growing up so fast.  Days like today I really learn to slow down and let it all sink in.

Today was Jack's day, and I am so proud of my boy.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that feeling well. You have lots more days like this to come. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete