Friday 22 May 2015

Radio show!

It's been a very MS-oriented week.  And a very busy one, at that.

I've been preparing for the MS Walk this Sunday - dusting off my tacky yellow (Team Making Lemonade will definitely be in the house!), writing my speech for the pre-walk events.

(Big thanks to my 4-year-old for listening to me practice.  I can tell he just loves it.)

I've been muddling my way through some serious MS "brain fog," which is never fun.  It's this odd haze-like existence - as if your brain can't piece two thoughts together.

Today, Tania Vrionis, President of the BC and Yukon Division of the MS Society, and I sat down with Simi Sara on her CKNW radio show to discuss living with MS.

Here's the SoundCloud link if you missed it:

https://soundcloud.com/cknw/living-with-multiple-sclerosis

And if you'd like to donate to this very worthy cause, click here!  Only two days left.

I think I can speak for everyone involved by saying we are SO EXCITED for the MS Walk events this weekend.  And thank you to everyone who has helped, donated, or spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment