Wednesday 27 May 2015

World MS Day

On World MS Day, we take the time to think about Multiple Sclerosis. 

What we know, what we don't know. 

What could be discovered in our lifetimes.

Who has it?  And why?

But we also take the time to thank the people who make living with MS better.  I want to thank my amazing group of family and friends, who support me not only on this day, but every day.  I want to thank the MS Society of Canada (British Columbia), who have provided me with resources, support, and education.  I want to thank my healthcare team, who have answered calls after hours, pushed for urgent appointments, and always make me a priority.

Thank you all.

 
 
Together, we truly are stronger than MS.

So today, on World MS Day, if you know someone with MS, give them a call, send them an email, grab then and give them a giant hug. Ask them how they are doing and tell them you support them.

If you'd like more information about Multiple Sclerosis, check out World MS Day or the MS Society of Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment