Thursday 18 January 2018

2 week update

It's been a long 2 weeks.  And counting.

I am still quite dizzy and not able to do many things. 

But, I'm feeling a little better, so am trying to do more.  Even little things like putting a load of laundry on; trying to walk more. 

If you see me looking like Bambi, that's why...

I've lost a bit of weight during all of this.  For those of you who know me well, stress and worry equal not wanting to eat.  Plus, not being able to get out of bed for a while made it harder to snack!  So again, thank you to those of you who made meals, brought me snacks, or had meals delivered.  It's kept me going!  And it has really helped.

My blood results are all okay, so now I just wait for this reaction and pseudo-relapse to go away. 

Time will tell when that will happen.

(until then, thank you old Friends episodes on Netflix, I feel like we're entering bff territory).



No comments:

Post a Comment