Saturday 6 January 2018

Ocrevus - first dose

I feel like I am emerging from some sort of time travelling mishap right now.  The past few days have been really difficult.

I had my first half-dose of Ocrevus on Thursday.

It was long, grueling, with many bumps along the way.

I knew there were immediate side effects that were likely.  But I wasn't expecting almost all of them.  And I wasn't expecting my body to go a bit crazy.

After starting and stopping the infusion a few times because I wasn't doing well, and spending about 8 hours doing so, it was completed.

And I've been in bed since.

Feeling a little more normal today, but still very dizzy, nauseous, and not quite with it.

I have so many more details rattling around in my brain, but I don't have the energy to sift through them all right now.

Thank you to everyone who has asked about me.  Thank you Erin and Pam for the food.  Thank goodness for you.

Next dose on January 17th, then every 6 months.  And hopefully it gets easier each time.

I'll update more over the next few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment